Hampton Court Landing Stage
Hampton Court, with the Royal Palace, built in 1515 by Cardinal Wolesey & presented to King Henry VIII in 1529. Later Sir Christopher Wren rebuilds large parts of the Tudor palace for King William III and Queen Mary II.
The tudor palace houses a large collection of orginal arms, armour, tapestries and fine paintings. It is equally famous for its gardens, maze and the Great Vine, planted in 1769, the largest in the world.
The palace also hosts the annual Hampton Court Palace Festival and Hampton Court Palace Flower Show.
River Trips from Hampton Court Landing Stage
We operate regular cruises from Hampton Court Landing Stage, we are currently operating a service between Kew Pier, Richmond Landing Stage & Hampton Court Landing Stage.
Kew, Richmond & Hampton Court Service
We offer a direct service between Richmond Landing Stage & Hampton Court Landing Stage. The cruise takes just over an hour & passes through Teddington Lock, historic Kingston upon Thames & Thames Ditton before arriving at Hampton Court. This cruise allows up to 3-hours & 30-minutes ashore at Hampton Court to explore the palace.* parks or enjoy lunch at one of the many riverside pubs & restaurants. *River cruise tickets do not include entry to Hampton Court Palace or gardens.
On select days passengers can also join our morning sailing at Kew Pier & our evening service may continue downriver to Kew Pier. Click Here to check our Latest Sailings page for more information about departures to or from Kew Pier.
Hampton Court Station: Southwestern Rail Services (34 Minutes to London Waterloo)
Hampton Court Palace: 111, 216, 411, 461, 513, R68
Hampton Court Station (Managed by Southwestern Trains)
Hampton Court Landing Stage Location
Address: Hampton Court Landing Stage, 64 Hampton Ct Way, Molesey, East Molesey KT8 9AU
The Cockney Sparrow was built in 1976 at Eel Pie Island. She is a two level boat with a deceptively large enclosed saloon and an open top deck.
This historic vessel, built by Salter Brothers Oxford in 1911, has plied the river for over a century
Princess Freda was built in 1926 by T.C. Letcher on the Isle of Wight, and has been restored to a particularly high standard.